- Buy a juicer-make your own juices from now on (don't have one yet)
- Buy a blender for smoothies (have one!)
- Exfoliate your skin (dry) with a skin brush. I didn't know that skin brushing sped up the detoxing process! Need to google "skin brush"...
- Breath
- Exercise daily (even it's a simple stretching session)
- Water Intake!
Sub Intro
Lets weight a minute and talk...about health, weight loss, recipes, your ups and downs and any advice...just remember, you have to laugh at yourself!
Fitness Pal Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
7/23 Day 2 Videos
1st Video: DETOX Recommendations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't have a skin brush yet either. I learned about them a year ago or so, but even though it is good for your skin and circulation, it still sounds like something I don't want to do. You can get your skin brushed at a spa, maybe I should try that?
ReplyDeleteDoing it in the shower before the water is turned on sounds easy! This site has some good info: http://www.ehow.com/how_4494605_skin-brush.html
ReplyDelete