Sub Intro

Lets weight a minute and talk...about health, weight loss, recipes, your ups and downs and any advice...just remember, you have to laugh at yourself!

Fitness Pal Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 15, 2013

What did I buy?

Here is what my $275 got me for my 40-day program:
Product:
  • 10 Herbal Cleanse servings (for 1st 10 days)
  • Appetite Control pills
  • Meal Replacement Shake mix
  • Lights On, berry flavor (mix with water for an energy boost)
  • Lights Off, citrus flavor (mix with water an hour before bed)
I was also told that I'll get a code to access a different video each day that will have some sort of coach to guide me...they have a medical life coach, personal trainer life coach, nutritional advisors and a personal development life coach.  This should help keep the motivation going if I'm learning new info along the way.

I also love that DynaMaxx is mostly about enhancing your well-being and health, while helping you get the physical results you desire in the process.  Health should always come first people!




No comments:

Post a Comment