Sub Intro

Lets weight a minute and talk...about health, weight loss, recipes, your ups and downs and any advice...just remember, you have to laugh at yourself!

Fitness Pal Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Here!

Got my kit from Lyzz this weekend and today, Monday 7/22, is my first day of the 40.  So far, nothing new in me yet...just eating way better again.  Sort of slacked off this weekend for our anniversary...wine and pasta!  So, I'm starting with the 10 little bottles shown.  Right before bed I'll take one to cleanse my system for 10 days.  During this process, I'm staying away from a lot of diary, grains and processed foods as reccomended.  This is an Aloe Herbal Cleanse.  I read the ingredients and it's mostly plant-based, root extract type stuff.  Yum right? lol.  Actually they are supposed to have a citrus taste...I'll let ya know ;)
For food, I'm trying to go by a guide it comes with that says how many servings of carbs, protein and fat I should have based on a 1,000 calorie diet.  If I feel that's too little, I'll go back to my 1,200 I'm comfortable with. 
 
So I won't be listing every meal routine on here because no one wants to read all that...but I'll check back in weekly at least, unless something interesting happens or if I discover a really good recipe!
 
But to give an idea, so far today I've had:
 
Breakfast: a scrambled egg and 1/2 banana (129 cal)
Snack: half green bell pepper and a wedge of Laughing Cow garden cream cheese (75 cal)
Lunch: Lettuce, 1 oz turkey and 1/4 avocado with fat free ranch (164 cal)
Snack: 1/2 banana, 1 oz peanuts-grounded into peanut butter (243 cal)
Dinner: salmon and not sure what else yet!
 
...AND a crapload of water!  Did you know you should drink HALF your body weight in ounces of water?  That's 80 fricken ounces...another reason to lose weight.  Water bottle officially attached to hips...I'm on my 65th ounce right now and it's 4pm.
 
Oh, and I activated my program online and today had 2 short videos...one on how to properly measure (oops, did that last night!), and the other was their lifestyle coach giving me a pep talk.  He's an interesting fellow to say the least...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment