Somehow the kit came with a weekly and daily weigh-in log so I'm weighing daily like everyone says not to! Well 2 lbs down in 24 hrs just by eating nothing but fruit, protein (meat, fish and nuts), veggies, and a couple fats in there (avocado and cheese). My calorie count for day 1 was an astounding 819 calories (i seriously am NOT starving myself, ok!). So at 158.2 I am 1.3 lbs from breaking my 157 plateau!
Dinner was awesome: 2 oz of salmon (tis the season!) and a pile of stir-fry I made with NO oils or salts: broccoli, zuchinni, onion and mushroom. It was delish. Then I realized I forgot to incorporate a fat in there so I got to enjoy an ounce of cheese after :)
Took my shot of the Aloe Cleanse and it tastes like lemonade...I put it in the fridge and it was quite good actually.
My impressive stat for the day though is 104 oz of water drank! My goal is 80, and I have a tough time with 64 so we'll see if I can keep that up!

No comments:
Post a Comment