Sub Intro

Lets weight a minute and talk...about health, weight loss, recipes, your ups and downs and any advice...just remember, you have to laugh at yourself!

Fitness Pal Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 22, 2013

It Works!

Every heard of that crazy wrap thing?  Well my lovely hair stylist just started selling It Works! Wraps because of the results she got.  She's using them once a week to prep for a Vegas trip, but says once a month would maintain results.

So you basically put this large cloth over your belly (or thighs, arms, wherever you want) and it's coated in lotion that smells like icy-hot.  You wrap seran-wrap around it to keep the mess in and go to bed.  I wore mine for the full 8-hrs. 

I measured before and again right after I took it off.  No change yet.  I measured again at 24, 48 and finally 72 hours and there actually was a slight difference.  The measurement across the belly button had shrunk an inch, and right above and below it shrunk a half inch each.  Apparently you get can get bigger results with repeat use, but I'm not quite ready to go fully into this yet.  But if I can drop this last 20 lbs and notice my skin is a little saggy, these wraps would be great to tighten that up.

So I purposely wore a good pair of "muffin top" shorts for this little project.  I would like to add that with a loose shirt and some heels, these shorts are quite the attention grabber.

I hope it isn't just me who sees the difference.  The bulge on the sides are much smaller on the right picture!  And I noticed a bigger difference while wearing the shorts that they were much more comfortable.  Now it's the 22nd and the jeans I'm wearing today are looser than normal...I would have worn a belt if I had noticed this morning!  My skin is also super soft from that smelly lotion.

So that's my little piece on the It Works! Wrap...would I go to a wrap party and try it again?  Sure would!

No comments:

Post a Comment