Sub Intro

Lets weight a minute and talk...about health, weight loss, recipes, your ups and downs and any advice...just remember, you have to laugh at yourself!

Fitness Pal Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to Normal

So it's been 5 days of normalcy since Silverwood...weighed in at 152.6 this morning so I'm still pleased.  It's only a couple lbs down since the cleanse so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Here's the normal routine:

I'm taking a multi vitamin and a probiotic in the morning before breakfast.  It's not with the plan but everyone should take these 2 things I think.  I found a liquid multi vitamin that's so much easier to take than horse pills and tastes like chewable flintstone vitamins.

Appetite Suppressant: taking 2 of these pills with my 10am snack, and 1 with my 3pm snack. Seems to work!  I eat my snacks and lunch pretty slowly and I'm never hungry.

Lights On: taking this berry flavored mix with 12 oz of water between 11-1 depending on how late I need it's effect.  It's non caffeinated energy so no crash!  Main ingredients are dietery fiber, glucosamine hcl, guarana (seed) and things from roots and leaves, including stevia and acai berry.

Meal Replacement Shake:  Here's some examples of what I've done.  You can blend it with anything really.
 
Coconut water, pineapple and half a banana: 230 calories

 
"quick fix" breakfast if I know I can't have the shake for lunch: 202 calories

 
My fav: Chocolate almond milk, ground peanuts, half banana: 332 calories

 
I've also mixed it up with strawberries and blue berries with original almond milk.  There's a lot you can do with this stuff and a blender!  I should throw a clump of spinach in there too for added nutrients.
 
Sticking to lean meats and veggies with dinner.  We love to throw mushroom, bell pepper, onion, carrots, broccoli, etc into a wok pan and let them steam with some Mrs. Dash.  I can have a whole cup or more of this mixture with hardly any calorie consumption!
 
And don't forget the WATER!  Still drinking around 80oz a day!
 
Lights Off: Before bed I take this citrus flavor mix with 4 oz of water.  I have noticed that I sleep really good, but I have also been going to bed at 9pm instead of staying up till 10 or later watching TV.  I'm so behind on my shows, but I haven't had a headache or woke up with a neck ache since I started taking this stuff. 
 
Now I seriously have to get serious about adding Jillian Michael's to my routine...at least twice a week for starters!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment